Cincinnati Test Systems (CTS) has built a helium and tracer gas production test systems for over thirty years. As the World Leader in the production of helium leak testing, CTS now offers a full range of Tracer Gas Recovery Systems that provide customers with a large selection of standard and custom helium recovery and gas management systems.
Click here (or on cover image, right) to read the brochure.
Return on Investment
Helium gas has become expensive due to helium scarcity and a limited helium gas source . CTS offers cost saving solutions with our standard and custom tracer gas recovery products. The economics of recycling makes sense for a quick Return on Investment.
Standard and Custom Reclaim Solutions
The CTS TMRC line of helium reclaim systems come in six standard models up to 300 psig. We also offer custom helium recovery solutions for special applications. Every TMRC unit is designed to deliver the precise amount of gas to each test, every time. At the end of each test, the efficiency of the TMRC systems will assure optimized savings in helium or other tracer gas recovery.
- Fully Automated
- High Recovery Efficiency (Up to 98%)
- Top Grade Oil Free Industrial Compressors
- Automatic / Manual Start-Up and Operation
- Allen Bradley PLC and Color Touch Screen
- Statistical Control and Data Acquisition
- Certified Storage Tank for Gas Recovery
- Built in Electronic Gas Analyzer
- Automatic Low Gas Level Alarm
- Automatic Gas Dryer and Filtration
- Atmospheric or Sub Atmospheric Recovery
- Sound Enclosures Around Compressors