- Test Solutions
- Pressure Decay Test Systems
- Mass Flow Test Systems
- Tracer Gas Leak Test Systems
- Function Test Systems
- IP67 Testing
- Test Instruments
- Leak Test Instruments
- Certified Leak Standards
- Leak Test Accessories
- CTS Connect
- About Leak Testing
- Product Literature
- Popular Topics
Simplify Equipment Maintenance with a Preventive Maintenance Program
A preventive maintenance program is a great way to ensure your CTS equipment is serviced at the recommended intervals for optimal accuracy and repeatability – without the headache of having to manage the details. If you have a lot of CTS products on your production line, a service contract can be the most efficient and cost-effective way to keep your instruments up to date.
How a CTS Maintenance Service Agreement Works
We start by cataloguing the CTS equipment in your plant and their service status. From there we work with you to formulate the right program in terms of services required and their frequency. We can set quarterly, bi-annual or annual visits to your site to provide assistance with your CTS machines and instruments at a cost fixed by the contract. Will log and maintain a working list of instruments at your site(s) and knows exactly when each is due for its annual calibration and maintenance.
Typical services that are provided with a service call under a preventative maintenance program:
- Cincinnati Test Systems logs and maintains a working list of instruments at your site(s) and knows exactly when each instrument is due for calibration and maintenance annually.
- Each leak test instrument is calibrated according to A2LA standards and ISO 17025 accreditation. Each transducer range is digitally calibrated using a multi-point pressure calibration process.
- We verify and validate the equipment, perform system checks and make any minor repairs if necessary. Any stock parts needed to perform repairs during the service call will be overnighted by us to your facility ready for use by the technician(s).
- The technician can review test process(es) for any issues which may inhibit production.
- A USB flash drive with a system backup is provided for each instrument serviced.
- We can provide basic training on how to use the instrument(s) while on-site as needed, if time allows.
Talk to one of our service professionals to learn more about how we can help support your plant.
5 Reasons to Get a CTS Preventative Maintenance Program
- You won’t have to keep track of maintenance schedules for your individual CTS instruments. Our Service group will do it for you!
- It is an easy way to ensure that you meet the annual calibration requirements and, if it applies to your plant, quality conformance standards.
- It’s more efficient and cost-effective than getting equipment calibrated and serviced on an ad hoc basis.
- Get priority scheduling of maintenance services at a time that works best for you and minimizes impact to production.
- Have confidence that your leak testers are operating accurately and repeatably and helping you build quality parts.
Let the CTS team deal with the details of maintaining your leak and function test equipment so that you can focus on more important things.