- Test Solutions
- Pressure Decay Test Systems
- Mass Flow Test Systems
- Tracer Gas Leak Test Systems
- Function Test Systems
- IP67 Testing
- Test Instruments
- Leak Test Instruments
- Certified Leak Standards
- Leak Test Accessories
- CTS Connect
- About Leak Testing
- Product Literature
- Popular Topics
Capillary Sniffer Model (CPS) Leak Standards
Designed to accurately calibrate sniffer-type leak detectors, the CPS model calibrated leak standard is available for several different gas types and mixes. This type of leak detector samples from atmospheric conditions via a Sniffer Probe Assembly. Calibrated leak standards with shut-off valves should not be used to calibrate a Sniffer Type leak detector. It is available in leak rates ranging from 10-5 to 10-2 atm-cc/s, with other rates available upon request.
Features of CPS Leak Master for Sniffers
- Pin-point gas source that introduces tracer gas without dead volumes where gases can accumulate and cause inaccurate, inconsistent readings on a leak detector.
- Accepts a variety of sniffer probes from various manufactures
- Unbreakable stainless steel crimped capillary type leak element
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Very low temperature coefficient of 0.2%/°C
This model is available with various sizes of DOT rated gas reservoirs. The reservoir size is usually dictated by the leak rate to ensure an acceptable yearly depletion rate.