... The Next Generation
of Multi-Test Instrumentation
Mass flow and pressure or vacuum decay leak testing methods are used during product manufacturing and testing to assess leakage rates and verify the integrity of sealed parts. These non-destructive tests are used across varies industries and essential for quality control and compliance with safety standards. Trying to manage multiple tests, however, can slow production as you try to monitor and analyze data on separate leak testing systems.
Multi-channel test instrumentation helps streamline manual and automated leak testing processes by providing leak, flow, pressure, and vacuum testing in one fully integrated unit. These leak testing systems save space and time by allowing you to conduct and manage different types of leak tests throughout your production line.
Multi-Channel Blackbelt Pro Test Instruments Improve Productivity
The Sentinel Blackbelt Pro™ leak test system is our Next Generation of multi-test, multi-port, multi-channel test instrumentation. This multi-channel leak testing system manages and executes 4 part tests synchronous or asynchronous and at different stations, all under the control of one test instrument. Simple “plug-and-play” integration makes it easy to set up your leak testing system, and Ethernet/IP™ provides flawless operation and verified data exchange.
The Blackbelt Pro test instrument meets 21 CFR Part 11 / EU Annex 11 requirements for storing and protecting electronic records and comes in benchtop or wall mount unit options.
Quote Request Options:
Mass Flow Range:
Ordered in Lots of: 1
Blackbelt Pro Test Instrument Technologies
Multi-port, Multi-test, Multi-Channel; Configurable for Leak, Flow, Pressure, and Vacuum Test Requirements
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-pressure change
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-with certified leak standard
- Pressure/Vacuum decay-pressure change/time
- Occlusion test (vacuum or pressure test)
- Mass flow direct flow reading
- Mass flow with certified leak standard
- This instrument is highly configurable and very flexible
- 4-port independent, synchronous and asynchronous test capability
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 port sequential operation
- Multi-test dependence programming
- Store up to 999 part programs
- 200,000 test sequencing
- Recall up to 1 million test records from internal memory
- Provide digital I/O control 18 inputs / 18 outputs with enhanced Tooling Control
- “SmartKey” digital ID tracking complies with 21 CFR Part 11
Selectable Test Parameters
- Quick Test
- Test Pressure Level Compensation (selectable on/off)
- Adjustable Environmental Drift Correction per test program
Advanced Product Features
- Wall mount configuration 16.25” W x 13.5” H x 10” D
- Benchtop configuration 11” W x 12.5” H x 17” D
- Powerful 32-bit processor & (8) 24 –bit A/D converters
- Language neutral color LCD, 9.25” touch screen, 480 x 272 operator display
- XY Graphing (pressure, loss, or flow)-English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish
- Expanded instrument control through EtherNet/IP™ communication
- On-screen test status identifies Pass/Fail/In-test/Error
- Benchtop has independent port LED Pass/Fail; lighting
- Barcode ready input RS232 Alpha-numeric string stored with test result.
- Modular pneumatic and control packages
- Single test channel
- Auto Calibration includes mass flow leak standard certified for pressure and flow
- Transducer zero and span are automatically reset during auto calibration
- “Performance factor” calibration feedback ensures accurate results
- Self Test isolates the test instrument pneumatics to verify a “no leak” condition
- Features ensure accurate results and easy operator setup and troubleshooting
- Firmware validation document included
Standard Test Pressure Ranges
Standard pressure transducer, valve manifolds, and regulator ranges:
-14.5, -2, -0.1 to 4”HG, 0.5, 2, 30, 100, 200, 400, 500 (psig) with electronic regulation
- Std. Cv flow valves and test manifold available up to 100 psig
- High Cv flow valves and manifold available up to 200 psig range allows 5 times faster fill and exhaust to reduce cycle times on large parts
- Low volume (0.07cc) manifold available
- Absolute pressure transducer
- Six point pressure calibration
- Data resolution 0.00001 psi/ and scc/m.
- Optional electronic regulator available with multi-point calibration
Mass Flow Sensor Ranges
CTS will optimize the flow sensor & flow range per application.
Contact Application Engineering for available mass flow sensors.
Standard delivery range:
- 0.5 – 50 scc/m
- 2.0 – 250 scc/m
- 30 – 3000 scc/m
- 2, 30, & 100 psig
Selectable Test Units of Measure
- Pressure: PSIG, PSIV, inH2O, cmH2O, mmH2O, kg/cm2, ATM, inHg, cmHg, mmHg, kPa, Pa, MPa, Bar, mBar, Torr
- Flow: Sccm, sccs, scch, slpm, slps, slph, s
- Time: Sec, msec, min
- Units of measure can be instrument global or per test program
- 18inputs/18outputs with programmable tooling motions with feedback
- Part marking control
- Tooling I/O is externally connected
- I/O 24 VDC – I/O cables supplied with instrumentation
Test Data Storage
- 1 million part test results including Date / Time / Barcode / Test Results
- Selectable part serialization in the test data stream
- SPC data tracking for part traceability
- Expandable download through USB port
Electrical Requirements and Connectivity
- 88-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz or optional 22-26 VDC
- Telnet (2), EtherNet/IP™ communication
- Email Alerts
- “SmartKey” Digital ID for 21CFR Part 11 tracking
- Barcode ready (RS232)
- Mobile text
- (3) USB mass storage device for backup, restore, and reports (FAT32, USB1.0,1.1,2.0)
- ¼” Colder fitting for test line attachment
The Blackbelt Pro Test Instrument Warranty and Delivery Information
All CTS instruments include password protected program and test result storage to keep your information secure. Our leak test systems and instruments are also CE certified and carry a two-year limited warranty.
Normal delivery for all standard instruments is 2-4 weeks plus delivery time. Contact Us
to select the proper standard test instrument for your application.
CTS has more than 30 years of experience perfecting high precision, repeatable, and reliable instruments to optimize the most demanding leak test applications in any manufacturing environment. Our application engineers can help you develop a custom solution specifically suited to your needs. See the “Custom Instrument” section for a brief overview of our capabilities.
Learn More About the Sentinel Blackbelt Pro Leak Test System
You can trust CTS to provide you with the right solution to fit your specific testing requirement. Add the Blackbelt Pro test system to your quote or contact a CTS representative to discuss your leak testing requirements.