Gas leak detection equipment uses gas or air, along with pressure or vacuum power, to detect leaks and other defects in components. During routine testing for leaks, a component is placed in a pressurized chamber that is then filled with traceable gas or air. If there is a leak, it will cause the gas to move from a high pressure to a low pressure and generates a turbulent flow that is sensed by the gas leak detection equipment. This type of routine testing is widely used for industrial applications to ensure a sound structure in critical components and assemblies in the prototype stage and after production.Our offerings include a full line of standard leak detection equipment and provide custom-built leak test systems that are tailored to your unique requirements. See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
Request a quote on the leak detection equipment you need, or contact us to learn more.
Leak Detection Systems Provide Reliability for Routine Testing
For over 30 years, CTS has been a world leader in today's market for high quality leak test instrumentation. Our industrial gas leak detection equipment features advanced designs, features, and test algorithms and is conveniently offered in standard and compact options. Leak detection systems from CTS provide the speed, reliability, and repeatable results you need for air leakage testing, gas leakage testing, and any other industrial leak test application.
Sentinel Gas Leak Detection EquipmentAt CTS, we take leak testing seriously. We’ve gained loyal customers all around the world by providing engineered gas leak detection equipment, leak test instrumentation, and air flow devices that operate accurately and reliably.
Our popular, high performance Sentinel family of leak detection equipment includes a range of solutions that makes it easy to find the right leak test device for your unique needs.
- Sentinel Blackbelt: The best single-station, benchtop leak test instrument available
- Sentinel Blackbelt Pro: Reliable 4-channel testing, ideal for flow, leak, vacuum, and pressure decay tests
- Sentinel I28: The most advanced single-station air flow and leak detection equipment available today
- Sentinel C28WE: Providing fast and repeatable leak test results
- Sentinel C20WE: The perfect low-cost leak test solution
- Sentinel MH: Cost-effective, compact, high-speed industrial leak tester
- TracerMate CS: Tracer gas management system suited for evacuating and backfilling test parts for sniff testing and tracer gas detection
Choose from our in-stock supply of standard leak test devices or contact us for custom-engineered leak detection equipment that can be tailored to meet any leak and/or flow testing requirements.
Considerations for Selecting an Industrial Leak Detection SystemThere are several factors to consider before selecting a leak detection system for routine testing. Carefully consider the requirements of your application and the factors below before reviewing our industrial gas leak detection equipment options.
- Performance: What are the performance requirements for your routine testing? This can include the size and volume of the products being tested, the operating environment where the leak detection system will be installed, and the amount of downtime between testing.
- Design and Space Requirements: Consider whether your application will we require stationary gas leak detection equipment or a portable option for use throughout the facility. For applications where there is limited space, a compact leak detection system is the ideal choice.
- Ease of Integration: It is important to select gas leak detection equipment that will easily integrate into your leak detection system.
- Testing Capabilities: A multi-test configurable leak detection system provides two or more types of testing to accommodate a wide range of applications.