Leak Detection Equipment
Cincinnati Test Systems is a world leader in today's market for high quality leak test instrumentation. With advanced designs, features, and test algorithms, our leak detection equipment provides fast, reliable, and repeatable results for air leakage testing, gas leakage testing, and any other leak test application.
We offer a full line of standard leak detection equipment. We can also provide custom-built leak test systems that our tailored to your unique testing requirements.
See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
CTS has been a leader in air leak test instrumentation for over 30 years. Request a quote on the leak detection equipment you need, or contact us to learn more.
CTS Sentinel Leak Detection Equipment
At Cincinnati Test Systems, we take leak testing seriously. We’ve gained loyal customers all around the world by providing engineered leak detection equipment, leak test instrumentation, and air flow devices that operate accurately and reliably.
Our popular, high performance Sentinel family of leak detection equipment includes a range of solutions that makes it easy to find the right leak test device for your unique needs.
- Sentinel Blackbelt: The best single-station, benchtop leak test instrument available
- Sentinel Blackbelt Pro: Reliable 4-channel testing, ideal for flow, leak, vacuum, and pressure decay tests
- Sentinel I28: The most advanced single-station air flow and leak detection equipment available today
- Sentinel C28WE: Providing fast and repeatable leak test results
- Sentinel C20WE: The perfect low-cost leak test solution
- TracerMate CS: Tracer gas management system suited for evacuating and backfilling test parts for sniff testing and tracer gas detection
CTS offers all of these standard leak test devices as well as custom-engineered leak detection equipment that can be tailored to meet any leak and/or flow testing requirements.