* CTS Will follow-up with you on your final quote.
Cincinnati Test Systems’ Sentinel I28 is one of the most advanced multi-functional test instrument on the market. This single-station air flow and leak detection system features a standard valve manifold design that is tested for over 40,000,000 cycles. This manifold is paired with a new high performance pressure transducer that reduces test cycle times and improves accuracy and repeatability. A high contrast 24 bit color TFT display provides XY graphing for pressure, loss, or flow.
Quote Request Options:
Mass Flow Range:
Ordered in Lots of: 1
Sentinel I28 Leak Testing Technologies
The Sentinel I28 leak detection system is configurable for a variety of pressure decay testing or mass flow testing requirements. It provides storage for up to 99 pre-programmed test sequences, and features a “Parent Program” that holds a customized test sequence for your multi-test application.
The test program can be selected via keypad, RS232, or binary. Test result evaluation is user-selectable (fail/pass/fail, etc.). The output format for test results can be configured to meet your needs.
Pressure Decay/Mass Flow Test Options
Differential Pressure Decay Test Options
Selectable Test Parameters
- Quick test
- Test pressure level compensation (selectable on/off)
- Adjustable environmental drift correction per test program
The Sentinel I28 single-station leak detection system is designed for easy operator setup and troubleshooting. It features a small footprint (12” x 9.25” x 8.75”) for easy installation in limited space, including wall mounting. All CTS instruments include password protected program and test result storage.
- Powerful 32-bit processor with 24-bit A/D converter
- Language-neutral color LCD with 12 line, 480 x 272 operator display
- XY graphing (pressure, loss, or flow)
- English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish language options
- Indicator light bar identifies test status: Pass/Fail/In-test
- Expanded instrument control through EtherNet/IP™ communication
- Barcode-ready input RS232 alpha-numeric string stored with test results
- Modular pneumatic and control packages
- Auto calibration includes mass flow leak standard certified for pressure and flow
- Transducer zero and span are automatically reset during auto calibration
- “Performance factor” calibration feedback ensures accurate results
- Manually configurable calibration program
- Self-test isolates the Sentinel I28’s pneumatics to verify a “no leak” condition
- Firmware validation document included
Standard Test Pressure Ranges
Standard pressure transducer, valve manifolds, and regulator ranges:
-14.5, -2, -0.1 to 4” HG, 0.5, 2, 30, 100, 200, 400, 500, or electronic regulation (PSIG)
- Optional low volume test manifold available
- Optional high cV flow valves and manifold available up to 100 psig range allows 5X faster fill and exhaust to reduce cycle times on large parts
- Optional low volume (0.07cc) manifold available
- Absolute pressure transducer
- Six point pressure calibration
- Data resolution 0.00001 psi/ and scc/m.
- Optional electronic regulator available with multi-point calibration
Mass Flow Sensor Ranges
CTS will optimize the flow sensor and flow range of your Sentinel I28 leak testing equipment to meet the needs of your unique application. Contact our application engineering team for available mass flow sensors.
Selectable Test Units of Measure
Units of measure can be instrument global or per test program
- Expanded control through EtherNet/IP™ communication
- 12 inputs and 12 outputs, with up to five (5) programmable tooling motions with feedback
- Part marking control
- Tooling I/O is externally connected
- I/O 24 VDC: optional I/O cable “Cable,CTS, A12-610(standardx2)”
Test Data Storage
- Up to 5000 LIFO part results including date, time, barcode, and test results
- Selectable part serialization in the test data stream
- SPC data tracking for part traceability
- Expandable download through USB port
Electrical Requirements & Connectivity
- 88-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, or optional 22-26 VDC
- Email alerts
- Barcode ready (RS232)
- Mobile text
- USB mass storage device for backup, restore, and reports (FAT32, USB1.0,1.1,2.0)
- ¼” Colder fitting for test line attachment
The World Leader in Leak Testing Equipment
CTS has more than 35 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing high precision, repeatable, and reliable instruments for demanding leak test applications in manufacturing environments. Our application engineers will work with you to develop a custom solution specifically suited to your needs.
All CTS instruments are CE certified and carry a two-year limited warranty. Normal delivery for all standard instruments is 2-4 weeks plus delivery time.
Contact Cincinnati Test Systems to get the Sentinel I28 leak detection system or other leak testing equipment you need.