Ethernet/IP is now a standard leak test communication option for Sentinel I28, Sentinel C28WE, LPC 528, Blackbelt, and Blackbelt Pro instruments. This firmware upgrade provides more I/O, reduced integration costs, and is ‘Conformance Tested’ by ODVA to ensure flawless operation and verified data exchange that ‘works the first time, and every time’.
- EtherNet/IP Provides More I/O
- Pre-configured and User Programmable I/O
- No ‘Extra Cost’ and is a selectable function in each instrument
- EtherNet/IP upgrade is field installed firmware
- Easy Integration with Cost Savings
- Simple one-wire RJ45 interface connection
- Reduces install time, faster and easier than discrete I/O wiring
- CTS supplied Function Block Program simplifies connectivity and programming
- I28, C28, LPC 528, Blackbelt, and Blackbelt Pro are ODVA Conformant
- ‘Conformance Testing’ by ODVA ensures flawless operation and verified data
exchange: 'It Works the First Time, and Every Time'
Test system integration just got easier with EtherNet/IP using Common Industrial Protocol (CIP™) and open communication interface. Ethernet/IP is a high-efficiency unified communication network that will control, configure, and send messages between the CTS leak test instruments and Allen-Bradley ControlLogix® and CompactLogic™ controllers. Ethernet/IP is a licensed CIP™ communications network protocol which CTS is compliant and a certified vendor by ODVA™.
EtherNet/IP allows the user to execute Sentinel instrument functions, machine functions, and communication messaging by an equipped controller. EtherNet/IP supports real-time messaging from the test system to communicate test pass/fail results, test data, machine test errors, and I/O status to the PLC or remote terminal.
Receive updated firmware for your Sentinel I28, C28WE (serial #C283673 or greater), LPC 528 or Blackbelt (serial #BB1111 or greater) by contacting CTS Service (513) 202-5108 or through our Contact Us webmail page.
View the CTS EtherNet/IP Flyer for additional information.