Sentinel Instrument Recalibration Service
Cincinnati Test Systems (CTS) performs precision pressure calibration and flow calibration of every one of our leak test instruments during the manufacturing process. However, for many users, annual instrument recalibration is required to keep their quality standards up-to-date and to ensure that the parts they ship meet specification. To your customers, having your instruments recalibrated annually shows your commitment to quality.
To help you maintain the accuracy of your Sentinel C20WE, Sentinel C28, Blackbelt, Blackbelt Pro, or Sentinel I-28 leak test instrument, CTS offers complete factory and onsite instrument calibration services.
CTS’ Instrument Recalibration Process
- All instruments are recalibrated using our A2LA-certified process (see below for more info)
- Our instrument calibration service includes thorough pressure and flow circuit tests to determine instrument accuracy across all pressure ranges
- To ensure accuracy and repeatability, CTS uses the same pressure calibration and flow calibration systems for recalibration that we do for initial in-house equipment calibration
- A specially trained technician performs an inspection and runs the instrument’s self-test cycle to determine the overall condition of your Sentinel instrument
- Each transducer range is digitally recalibrated using a multi-point pressure calibration process and, if equipped, a multi-point flow calibration process
- All pressure calibration and flow calibration is performed with certified gages traceable to NIST standards
- We perform complete instrument system backup to a USB flash drive
- Upon completion, we issue a CTS Calibration Certificate to document “as found” and “as left” specifications
Recalibration Options: Factory or On-SiteTo provide the recalibration service you need without causing undue disruption of your day-to-day operations, we offer both factory and on-site equipment calibration.
For CTS factory equipment calibration, simply disconnect your instrument and ship it back to our manufacturing facility.
For on-site instrument calibration service, our technician(s) will travel to your facility on a scheduled service call. Your instrument remains connected while we recalibrate and recertify its accuracy. A key advantage of on-site equipment calibration is reduced machine downtime—your leak test instrument will be fully recalibrated and back in production with minimal delay.
A2LA Accuracy StandardsThe Cincinnati Test Systems factory calibration lab is A2LA Accredited and all equipment calibration processes are ISO 17025:2005 certified. CTS uses NIST traceable pressure calibration and flow calibration systems in our instrument calibration services.
Contact CTS for Full-Service Pressure Calibration & Flow Calibration
Cincinnati Test Systems’ instrument calibration services will help you get the best results out of your Sentinel leak testing system. Contact us today to learn more, or complete our online recertification RMA form to get started.
View our Sentinel instrument recalibration flyer for additional information.