While Cincinnati Test Systems (CTS) performs precision pressure calibration and flow calibration of every one of our leak test instruments during the manufacturing process, annual recalibration is recommended to ensure optimal accuracy and repeatability.
For many users, annual instrument recalibration is required to keep quality standards up-to-date and to ensure that shipped parts meet specification. However, for those that don’t require recalibration to meet designated quality standard specifications, we still recommend annual recalibration of your CTS Sentinel leak instruments to ensure optimal functioning. To your customers, having your instruments recalibrated annually proves your commitment to quality.
Check Your Label
CTS leak test instruments purchased starting this past year are now equipped with a calibration reminder sticker (pictured, right) which identifies your last calibration. If your instrument does not have a CTS calibration label, it is due for recalibration service. If it has a label, check the date for timing of the next recalibration.
SCHEDULE YOUR RECALIBRATION SERVICE TODAY
CTS’ Instrument Recalibration ProcessOur technicians are specially trained to perform efficient inspections and recalibration of your instruments with limited downtime so that you can get back to production.
Features of our service include:
- Factory or on-site service options available
- Thorough pressure and flow circuit tests to determine instrument accuracy across all pressure ranges
- Each transducer range is digitally recalibrated using a multi-point pressure calibration process and, if equipped, a multi-point flow calibration process
- All services performed using our A2LA (1667.01)-accredited calibration process (see below for more information)
- All equipment calibration processes are ISO 17025 accredited
- All calibration services performed with certified gages traceable to NIST standards
- Complete instrument system backup to a USB flash drive
- CTS Recalibration Summary certificate provided after service
To provide the recalibration service you need without causing undue disruption of your day-to-day operations, we offer both factory and on-site equipment calibration.
Recalibration Options: Factory or On-Site
For CTS factory equipment calibration, simply disconnect your instrument and ship it back to our manufacturing facility.
For on-site instrument calibration service, our technician(s) will travel to your facility on a scheduled service call. Your instrument remains connected while we recalibrate and recertify its accuracy. A key advantage of on-site equipment calibration is reduced machine downtime—your leak test instrument will be fully recalibrated and back in production with minimal delay.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
If you would like to ship your product to CTS’ facility to be recalibrated, you may complete our online recertification RMA form
A2LA Accuracy Standards
View our Sentinel instrument recalibration flyer for additional information.