The CPV model calibrated leak standard is available for several different gas types and mixes. The CPV model was developed to calibrate “sniffer” type leak detectors. The CPV model is often used to verify the concentration of a tracer gas in a mix, and to calibrate hydrogen leak detectors. The CPV model features a pin-point gas source that accepts and aligns most manufacturers “sniffer probes” with virtually no “dead volume” where tracer gases can accumulate and cause inconsistent readings. Calibrated helium leak standards with shut-off valves and should not be used to calibrate a “Sniffer Type” leak detector.
This model is available in leak rates ranging from 10-5 to 10-2 atm-cc/s (Other rates available upon request).
- Three point calibration with attached graph (Press. vs. leak rate)
- Pin-point gas source that works well with many “sniffer probes” * Unbreakable stainless steel crimped capillary type leak element
- Very low temperature coefficient, 0.2%/°C
- Gas may be vented prior to shipping.
- Available with a Sensistor Hydrogen Leak Detector sniffer probe interface.
- Refilling kit/pressure regulator is available to facilitate safe and easy refilling
CAN THE CUSTOMER REFILL A LEAK STANDARD FROM A GAS SOURCE REGULATED TO LESS THAN 600PSIG. (AFFORDS POSSIBILITY OF A VARIABLE RATE MODE OR OPEN STYLE):
VOLUMETRIC FLOW UNITS:
GAS INLET FITTING. (NOT REQUIRED FOR LEAK STANDARD MODELS WITH GAS RESERVOIRS.):
GAS INLET FITTING (IF OTHER, PLEASE SPECIFY):
GAS OUTLET FITTING (NOT REQUIRED FOR "SNIFFER" TYPE APPLICATIONS. SPECIFY LEAK DETECTOR MANUFACTURER AND MODEL NUMBER UNDER OTHER.):
GAS OUTLET FITTING (IF OTHER, PLEASE SPECIFY):
GAS TYPE (IF OTHER, PLEASE SPECIFY):
TEST PRESSURE & UNITS :
TEST PRESSURE & UNITS (IF APPLICABLE):
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR INTENDED APPLICATION?:
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR INTENDED APPLICATION? (IF OTHER, PLEASE SPECIFY) :