Compact, modular, high-speed industrial leak test instrument
The Sentinel MH is an advanced, multi-function differential pressure leak test instrument designed to achieve high-resolution measurements with fast and repeatable results. A compact footprint allows easy integration with your test station, either in a single bay with manual fixturing or multi-bay setups with automatic fixturing. Simplify your test cycle with a leak test system designed to support multiple differential pressure test types.
- High-speed leak testing for improved cycle times
- Modular mounting capabilities offer scalable installation options and reduce system volume
- PLC communications via serial or Ethernet/IP connectivity
- Multiple programmable inputs and outputs to meet your I/O needs
- Proven technology used to test millions of electronic devices
- Allows manufacturers to produce products that comply with the IP67 standard (see video, right)
- CTSnet LT software sets up easily and lets you connect to and manage other leak test instruments
- 32 test programs
- High resolution
- CTSnet LT PC application interface
- Live data streaming
- Stores up to 5000 test results
- Cost effective
- Housing (HxWxD): 6.5 x 3.5 x 8.5 in (165 x 90 x 215 mm)
- Electrical: 24 VDC +/- 1% 1.5 Amps
- Air Quality: ISO 8573-1:2010 [2:2:2]. Compressed air or nitrogen only
- Pressure Regulation: External (customer supplied) or Internal Electronic regulator
- Test Pressure: Vac – 200 psig
- Pilot Pressure: 55 - 70 psig (3.8 – 4.8 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 41-104° F (5-40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% non-condensing
- I/O: 7 Inputs / 5 Outputs
- Instrument Weight: 4.9 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Test Types
- Differential Pressure/Vacuum Decay - ΔP
- Differential Pressure/Vacuum Decay - ΔP/ΔT
- Differential Pressure/Vacuum Decay - Leak Standard
- Differential Pressure/Vacuum Decay - Leak Rate
- Occlusion (Back Pressure)
- Communication via RS232, TCP/IP (Telnet), and EtherNet/IP™
- Tooling control for simple applications
- I/O: 7 inputs / 5 outputs independently set per test program
IP67-Compliant Differential Vacuum Decay Leak Testing for Ingress Protection
Manufacturers of sealed devices must deliver products that are dust-tight and leak-free. Sentinel MH differential pressure decay test equipment delivers testing that meets IP67 standards and requirements. While other test instruments on the market use water for ingress protection testing, the Sentinel MH uses air instead of water to quantify leak. This dry and non-destructive leak testing method delivers an automated, faster, and more repeatable and objective test.
Use Sentinel MH differential pressure testing instruments across a range of markets and applications, including:
- Consumer goods and electronics
- Other transportation
Watch the video below showing how this multi-function differential vacuum leak tester helps manufacturers worldwide ensure their devices meet IP67 ingress protection standards.
Compact, scalable design ideal for integration into machines and stations
Because it is a small instrument, the MH can be integrated easily into a test station, either in a single bay with manual fixturing, or in a multi-bay setup with automatic fixturing.
With the Sentinel MH, you can easily build out to the number of channels you need, cost-effectively. Further, its modular design allows for installation of the leak test instrument close to the part under test, which is a highly desirable capability because it reduces system volume and allows for a more accurate test result. The MH can be placed where you wish and offers PLC communications via serial or Ethernet/IP.
CTSnet LT: Discovery and Configuration Software
Using CTSnet LT on a PC, you can discover all CTS Sentinel MH differential pressure leak test instruments on the network. Connect to your instruments, configure all the available parameters, then start or stop a leak test and read the results in real time.
Upgrading to the Sentinel MH firmware gives you the ability to back up and restore all your test programs. Programs can be copied to and from different instruments for faster setup. Export your configuration details, calibrations and test results, so you can retrieve historical leak test data at any time. CTSnet LT is included with your Sentinel MH at no extra cost.
Improve Your Line with High-Speed Differential Pressure Leak Test
At CTS, we have more than 30 years’ experience developing and delivering standard and custom leak test solutions to meet the most demanding applications in any manufacturing environment. Proven in thousands of installations with CTS customers, the Sentinel MH provides with a cost-effective, multi-channel leak test. Our engineers are here to answer your questions and help you find the best solution for differential pressure vacuum leak testing. Contact us today to discuss your specific testing requirements..