Compact, modular, high-speed industrial leak test instrument
The Sentinel MH is an advanced, high-speed, multi-function leak test instrument that supports multiple differential pressure test types. It provides high-resolution leak test measurements with fast and repeatable results in a compact, modular design, allowing placement closer to the part. It is the ideal solution for leak testing to IP67 compliance standards for sealed devices
such as electronics and battery packs.
Watch this video (image, below) to learn more about how the world’s largest consumer products manufacturers are using CTS solutions like the Sentinel MH to ensure their devices are leak-proof and dust-tight to IP67 ingress protection standards.
- 32 test programs
- High resolution
- CTSnet LT PC application interface
- Live data streaming
- Stores up to 5000 test results
- Cost effective
- Housing (HxWxD): 6.5 x 3.5 x 8.5 in (165 x 90 x 215 mm)
- Electrical: 24 VDC +/- 1% 1.5 Amps
- Air Quality: ISO 8573-1:2010 [2:2:2]. Compressed air or nitrogen only
- Pressure Regulation: External (customer supplied) or Internal Electronic regulator
- Test Pressure: Vac – 200 psig
- Pilot Pressure: 55 - 70 psig (3.8 – 4.8 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 41-104° F (5-40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% non-condensing
- I/O: 7 Inputs / 5 Outputs
- Instrument Weight: 4.9 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Test Types
- Differential Pressure/Vacuum Decay - ΔP
- Differential Pressure/Vacuum Decay - ΔP/ΔT
- Differential Pressure/Vacuum Decay - Leak Standard
- Differential Pressure/Vacuum Decay - Leak Rate
- Occlusion (Back Pressure)
- Communication via RS232, TCP/IP (Telnet), and EtherNet/IP™
- Tooling control for simple applications
- I/O: 7 inputs / 5 outputs independently set per test program
CTSnet LT: Discovery and Configuration Software
Using CTSnet LT on a PC, you can discover all CTS Sentinel MH leak test instruments on the network, connect to them, configure all the parameters available on the instrument, then start or stop a leak test and read the results in real time. You can also upgrade the Sentinel MH firmware, and backup and restore test programs. Programs can be copied to and from different instruments for faster setup. Configuration details, calibrations and test results can all be exported so you can retrieve historical leak test data at any time. CTSnet LT is included with your Sentinel MH at no extra cost.
IP67-Compliant Leak Testing for Ingress Protection
Manufacturers of sealed devices must deliver products that are dust-tight and leak-free. Several of the CTS leak test instruments, including the Sentinel MH, are able to provide leak testing that meet IP67 standards and requirements. Using air (dry and non-destructive) instead of water to quantify leak, we deliver an automated, faster, more repeatable and more objective leak test.
Watch this video to learn more about our reliable approach to IP67-compliant leak testing:
At CTS, we have more than 30 years’ experience developing and delivering standard and custom leak test solutions to meet the most demanding leak test applications in any manufacturing environment. Contact us today to discuss your specific testing requirements.