Standard Test Pressure Ranges
Standard pressure transducer, valve manifolds, and regulator ranges:
-14.5, -2, 0.5, 2, 10, 30, 100, 200, 400, 500 or electronic regulation (PSIG)
- Optional low volume test manifold available
- Absolute pressure transducer with accuracy of +/-0.05% of full scale
- Six point pressure transducer calibration
- Data resolution 0.00001 psi/ and scc/m.
- Optional electronic regulator available with multi-point calibration
- Optional internal vacuum generator available
- Optional automatic supply shutoff available
Mass Flow Sensor Ranges
- CTS will optimize the flow sensor & flow range per application. Contact Application Engineering for available mass flow sensors.
PSIG, PSIV, inH2O, cmH2O, mmH2O, kg/cm2, ATM, inHg, cmHg, mmHg, kPa, Pa, MPa, Bar, mBar, Torr
Sccm, sccs, scch, slpm, slps, slph, scfm, scfs, scfh
Sec, msec, min
Units of measure can be instrument global or per test program