Leak Test Accessories
Cincinnati Test Systems (CTS) offers a variety of leak test accessories to compliment your needs for air leakage testing equipment. The accessories support calibration, verification processes, and system troubleshooting. Our complete line of leak test accessories includes high- and low-pressure gauges, leak finder pro, tracer gas leak standards, seals, Luer connectors, and much more.
Test gauges and leak test standards provide you with an easy and convenient way to test your equipment and verify calibration on-site or in the field. Our leak test accessories offer the following features and benefits. Please see the individual product descriptions for full details:
- Reliable and accurate testing results
- Protective carrying cases for portability
- NIST-traceable certificates for all test gauges
- Digital displays for easy reading
- Easy-to-read display indicates pressure in Microns, Pascals, or MBar engineering units.
- Gauge easily adapts to Luer Connectors for validations used with medical applications.
- Additional spray tube directs the helium spray to isolate leaks to a precise location.
- Charge/relief fitting makes it easy to recharge the Leak Finder from your DOT helium tank for long-term use.
- CTS bottle recalibration services available for leaks ranging from 1x10-3 scc/s to 1x10-9 scc/s into vacuum.
- Includes small helium bottle, spray nozzle, and fill assembly with relief valve and regulator, and carrying case.
- Standard 4-1/2-digit LCD features 1/2" character size in one of nine selectable engineering units and has an accuracy of 0.13% full scale.
- Available pressure ranges for this low-pressure gauge extend from vacuum to 60 or 300 psi.
- Includes carrying case
- Select from a wide variety of connections that easily integrate into a range of leak and flow applications from -14.7 to 500 psig.
- Flow rates from 0 to 50,000 sccm are available.
- Select from sniffer leak standards, vacuum leak standards, and sniffer and vacuum compatible leak standards.
- Tracer gas options include helium, hydrogen and SF6. Other tracer gas leak standards available upon request.
- Recertification service is available for your existing tracer gas leak standards.
Contact CTS for Leak Test Accessories and Other Testing Solutions
CTS developed leak test accessories to give you the necessary tools for calibration and troubleshooting your leak testing equipment. Contact Us to start working with our team of engineers to help you develop a Leak Test solution specifically suited for your needs.