Leak test standards emit a controlled pre-pressurized flow of air or tracer gas to calibrate or verify the calibration of leak testing and flow control instruments. Tracer gas leak test standards contain a vessel of tracer gas and can be used with or without a pressure gauge. Air flow and leak standards mount into master calibration parts and use air, compressed nitrogen, or tracer gas to verify calibration. There are also leak simulators, which plug into leak and flow testing systems to provide digital readings to verify the test instruments are properly calibrated.
High-Performance Leak Test Standards for Reliable Leak and Flow Testing
Cincinnati Test Systems provides certified, high-performance air flow leak standards and tracer gas leak standards. Our calibrated leak orifice units are precision manufactured to match your unique flow and pressure requirements. All leak standard calibration is performed in-house in our A2LA accredited
and ISO 17025 certified lab. We also provide a NIST-traceable calibration certificate with every leak standard.
Follow the links below to find the right leak standard for your application. Request a quote
on the air flow leak standard or tracer gas leak standard you need, or contact CTS
for a free evaluation of your leak standard requirements.
We manufacture our air flow leak test standards to precision tolerances based on your specific flow and pressure requirements. These certified leak orifices mount into master calibration parts or plug into test lines and manifolds for calibration processes.
- Leak or flow range: 1x10-5 atm-cc/sec to 50,000 scc/min
- Leak and flow ranges manufactured to ISO 17025
- Standard holder pressure range: -14.7 to 500 psig (-1.0 to 34.5 bar)
- Welded holder pressure range: >500 to 3,000 psig (>34.5 to 206.8 bar)
- Fully calibrated and NIST traceable
- ISO 17025:2005 A2LA accredited
Our leak simulators measure real mass flow independent of changes in pressure or temperature to verify leak test instrument calibration. This leak flow testing system plugs directly into the external leak port of all CTS and most competitor’s instruments.
- Operating pressure: -0,8 to 10 barg (-11.6 to 145 psig)
- System leak rate: 1 x 10-6 Mbar (0.000006 mbar)
- Compact and lightweight design
- Touchscreen display with an intuitive user interface
We manufacture tracer gas leak test standards in several configurations for use with different types of leak tester machines. Available options include sniffer leak test standards, vacuum leak test standards, and sniffer and vacuum compatible standards.
- Leak rates as low as 1x10-10
- Helium, hydrogen, or SF6 tracer gas, with others available upon request
- Variety of mechanical connection options available
- Provided with NIST-traceable calibration certificates
Get A Quote for the Leak Flow Testing System That Meets Your Requirements
We provide leak flow test systems in several options to meet a broad range of testing needs. Select a product to get a quote or contact us
to discuss your leak testing requirements.