The CPS model calibrated leak standard is available for several different gas types and mixes. This model was developed to accurately calibrate “Sniffer” type leak detectors. This type of leak detector samples from atmospheric conditions via a “Sniffer Probe” Assembly. Calibrated leak standards with shut-off valves should not be used to calibrate a “Sniffer Type” leak detector. This model is available in leak rates ranging from 10-5 to 10-2 atm-cc/s (Other rates available upon request).
- Pin-point gas source that introduces tracer gas without “dead volumes” where gases can accumulate and cause inaccurate, inconsistent readings on a leak detector.
- Accepts a variety of “Sniffer Probes” from various manufactures
- Unbreakable stainless steel crimped capillary type leak element
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Very low temperature coefficient of 0.2%/°C
This model is available with various sizes of DOT rated gas reservoirs, the reservoir size is usually dictated by the leak rate to insure an acceptable yearly depletion rate.
CAN THE CUSTOMER REFILL A LEAK STANDARD FROM A GAS SOURCE REGULATED TO LESS THAN 600PSIG. (AFFORDS POSSIBILITY OF A VARIABLE RATE MODE OR OPEN STYLE):
VOLUMETRIC FLOW UNITS:
GAS INLET FITTING. (NOT REQUIRED FOR LEAK STANDARD MODELS WITH GAS RESERVOIRS.):
GAS INLET FITTING (IF OTHER, PLEASE SPECIFY):
GAS OUTLET FITTING (NOT REQUIRED FOR "SNIFFER" TYPE APPLICATIONS. SPECIFY LEAK DETECTOR MANUFACTURER AND MODEL NUMBER UNDER OTHER.):
GAS OUTLET FITTING (IF OTHER, PLEASE SPECIFY):
GAS TYPE (IF OTHER, PLEASE SPECIFY):
TEST PRESSURE & UNITS :
TEST PRESSURE & UNITS (IF APPLICABLE):
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR INTENDED APPLICATION?:
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING BEST DESCRIBES YOUR INTENDED APPLICATION? (IF OTHER, PLEASE SPECIFY) :